We provide consulting services from turn-key network installations to maintenance and support of existing systems.
Since BCT opened its offices in 1996, our clients have continuously praised us for our expertise in the information technology (IT) field and our service commitment. What makes BCT stand out among our competitors is our relationship with our customers.
BCT's certified technicians live up to their reputation by anticipating future problems and needs. Our goal is not only to fix problems at hand, but to answer the question, "How can a business best utilize its resources into the future?"
We can offer you a full suite of services including design, installation, support, project management, and help desk support.
Some of the various services we offer include:
- On-Site/Off-Site Support
- LAN/WAN Connectivity
- Mac Support
- Network Design
- Network Installation and Service
- Internet/Intranet Consulting
- Internet Monitoring and Filtering
- Disaster Recovery
- Backup and Virus Protection
- Antivirus Protection provided by Avast!
- Remote Access
- Network Security
- Web Design/Programming
- E-Mail and Groupware
- HIPAA HITECH Compliance
- Standards that protect against issues related to the receipt, transmission, and storage of electronic health care data.